Attendance is Complimentary
The Electrophysiology Fellows Summit will occur as a live online broadcast, December 11-12, 2020, which features leading thought leaders who provide insight into essential fundamentals and treatment technology for the management of cardiac arrhythmias through an interactive forum that enables opportunities to learn and engage with leaders in the field of electrophysiology.
Complimentary Registration will Include:
- Live Broadcast Access, On-Demand Broadcast Replays, and EP Fellows Summit ON-DEMAND
- Opportunities to Learn & Engage with Leaders in the Field of Electrophysiology
- Fellows and Residents Case Competition Participation
- EP Fellows Summit Mobile App
- CME Certification
- Friday, December 11, 2020 | 9:00 AM – 1:30PM EDT
- Saturday, December 12, 2020 | 9:00AM – 12:45PM EDT
E-Satellite Symposia & Virtual Case Theater Sessions
Programming Schedule Coming Soon
- Day 1: Accessible at the immediate conclusion of Day 1 in an on-demand capacity, until the start of the Day 2 live broadcast
- Day 2: Accessible for up to 24 hours in an on-demand capacity following the immediate conclusion of the Day 2 live broadcast.
EP Fellows Summit ON-DEMAND
- Accessible shortly on the website after the Live Summit’s conclusion, which will feature every session and panel discussion in chaptered videos for seamless viewing.
Questions or Assistance
Pleases visit our Contact Us page so we may assist you.